Book Your Ticket
The Centre is open from 9am to 4pm Saturday to Wednesday, 9am to 12pm on Thursdays and closed during Fridays and Public Holidays. For Saturday till Wednesday, the last entry time is at 2:30pm and all visitors must leave the Centre by 4:00pm. For Thursday, the last entry time is 10:30am and all visitors must leave by 12:00pm.
Please arrive at the Centre at least 15 minutes before your scheduled timeslot, so that you do not miss the start of the show.
Contact us to get more information for the following types of visits.
Admission fees are non-refundable and may not be rescheduled. Please make sure you select a date and time that is suitable for you. Entry Tickets to the Innovation Center are free of charge for people of Determination. Please approach the customer service desk on arrival. Our team may ask for proof of eligibility, so please have documentation or ID at hand.
The Centre is open from 9am to 4pm Saturday to Wednesday, 9am to 12pm on Thursdays and closed during Fridays and Public Holidays. For Saturday till Wednesday, the last entry time is at 2.30pm and all visitors must leave the Centre by 4:00pm. For Thursday, the last entry time is 10:30am and all visitors must leave by 12:00pm.
- Auditorium – Introduction video
- History Zone – Learn about the history of electricity with hands on experiments
- Light Zone – Learn the properties of light with interactive exhibits
- Solar Zone – Learn how we harness the energy from the Sun and convert it to electrical energy using different methods
- Future Zone – Experience a future with clean energy
- Panoramic View of The Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum Solar Park
- Café & Lounge
- Sun Gate (Souvenir shop)
Witness a spectacular show of Dubai’s efforts towards greener and more sustainable future allowing you to see the evolution of Dubai Electricity and Water Authority in driving innovation in the clean energy up close!
Experience a captivation virtual journey through The Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum Solar Park the largest single-site solar park in the world. The park is adorned with phase upon phase of glistening solar panels, creating a breathtaking sight from the above.
Where we are
The Innovation Centre is located at the heart of the Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum Solar Park.
You can reach us by car via the Al Qudra Rd (D63)
A drop-off point is situated at the front of the main entrance at the visitors’ car park.
We recommend that you arrange your transportation for both ways, as it might be difficult to order a taxi for your return journey.Get directions
Terms and Conditions
- No pets allowed.
- No smoking allowed.
- No outside food or beverages allowed.
- Toys and sharp tools are not allowed.
- Respectful clothing must be worn.
- Items on display in the exhibitions must not be touched or removed.
- Children under the age of 12 must always be accompanied by an adult during the visit.
- Large bags and strollers must be kept at the reception area.
What to explore
Path of Innovation
A 380-metre-long outdoor exhibit to display the latest different types of renewable energy technologies.
Ground Floor - Welcome Lobby
The Welcome lobby includes a digital social wall, guestbook, interactive projection map and a game for children
First Floor - Exhibition
The first-floor exhibition area includes the auditorium and the main tour
Second Floor - Members Area
The member only area includes the creativity zone, a knowledge centre and training facilities
Third Floor - Café and Lounge
The cafeteria will include a large dining area with a beautiful view of the solar park.
The viewing gallery include a VR experience and an expansive view of the solar park.